Terms and Conditions – online training and in person (dog training)
1. Cancellations – 48 hours’ notice is required. Charges may be applied (for up to the entire period that has been cancelled) if the required notice period is not given.
For the avoidance of doubt, a cancellation is defined as any appointment made which cannot be met at the time, date or location specified when booking.
2. Initial consultation fees will be invoiced and must be paid to confirm your first online appointment.
3. Online consultations via Zoom are recorded and a copy will be sent to you for your retention. If you do not want your session to be recorded, you must state this prior to the consultation. (Please also refer to point 10 below).
4. All Ears K9s reserves the right to cancel the contract (at any time & with immediate effect) if any dog/s under the contract do not respond well to the therapy plan and/or other dogs (where the continuing of said contract is deemed, by All Ears K9s, to constitute a risk).
5. For our online support programmes owners/clients are asked to check in once a week to help us monitor your dog’s progress and be required to send video footage of any progress where necessary.
6. Although we cannot fully guarantee a 100% success rate with our training methods, we anticipate a high success rate with clients who follow and practice our methods in the long term.
7. Our methods are all kind and effective however are never instant and take commitment from the client to work with their dog in the long-term.
8. All dogs that are known to bite other dogs or cause injury need to wear a muzzle, we take no responsibility for dogs who are not muzzled or kept under control, during our session or when working outside of our session. Failure to wear a muzzle when asked may result in termination of your support.
9. All Ears K9s insured with Cliverton, however any accident or injury during our training session will not be covered if you have failed to use the appropriate equipment or failed to follow my advice.
10. You are happy for All Ears K9s to share success stories about your dog via social media and share photos.
Photographs, video or digital recordings may be taken during the course of a training session. You (the client) acknowledge that all such images are the property of All Ears K9s and give consent, without compensation, to use, reproduce and alter the images in print or electronic format, either alone or in combination with other text and graphics.
11. You are happy to write a testimonial if requested.
12. You agree to report/check in regularly about your dog’s progress through either email, text, or by responding to any communication from All Ears K9s. Continual failure to do so can result in a termination of your support
13. In the case of behavioural issues you agree to give consent to work with us and are happy for us to contact your vet on your behalf.